Sunday, March 27, 2011

A ruffled egg

HI! I bet you are wondering... A Sunday post? Really? Yup, I have been busy stamping that last two days, without too much interruption. ( Yikes!, when DOES that happen right?) Well it has for me this weekend, and I am taking FULL advantage! *wink*
The card that I have for you today, is actually an idea that I had floating around for awhile, and today was the day to put it to work. I can say that I REALLY like the concept, but I don't think I am really pleased with the outcome. You be the judge -



to me it seems a little messy, or maybe it is just the photo. It is really to bright out, and late in the day to actually get a good picture. I hope that it is all just my photographic skills....and I am not loosing my Mojo... EEK! Let me know what ya think...K? Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek. Details below -

Heather :)

Stamps - A Good Egg, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Paper - Crumb Cake, Very vanilla
Ink - Close to Cocoa
Accessories - Pear Pizazz DSP, scallop edge punch, pear pizazz seam binding, baja breeze seam binding, pink taffeta ribbon, Daffodil Delight and Marina Mist 1/8" taffeta ribbon, sewing machine, sponge, dimensional dots

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Well, I think it's darling!! It's not messy at all. Too cute!!

Play Day Brewing

Hey Everyone! I have a card to share today! I Know!... I am in as much disbelief as you! We are steadily approaching the Holiday season.. ...